Monday, December 13, 2010

BURBERRY, sigh

 I got to thinking- and I don't think Christopher Bailey has ever designed anything I've never liked. For pre-fall his clothing was extraordinary. From the all black movement, to the tailoring,  to the sprinkles of color & texture this was a fabulous collection. (I love the poses of all the models). (Oh, and thank god for less use of the cliched plaid...) Here are just a FEW of my favorites!


Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011       Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011       Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011

Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011   Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011   Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011
Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2011

the fur coat, the trench coat, the boys, girl + boy, the black skirt, the tuxedo, the blue coat,

sigh, that blue puffer coat is my next winter coat, oh & if I could have those boots! I think my VERY favorite is the all-black ensemble in the middle though; ultra glam! Thanks Bailey, for a fantastic collection!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I really love the second one. The yellow looks fabulous. What a fashion statement!

    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete