Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To. Die. For.

He just won't quit. Giorgia Armani's Pre-Fall 2011 collection is menswear at its prime. Tailored and oh so glamorous, these are clothes made for women. Not saucy, little spoiled 20 year olds (who would look utterly ridiculous in these.) My favorites from the collection: ( I had to leave the pictures big so you could see the details!)

Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2011  Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2011
    Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2011     Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2011
Giorgio Armani Pre-Fall 2011

I'm sure I'll have more to say about this collection later, but I have homework I must get to (college has started again...)

THE fedora,  sexy le smoking, draping coat, the most elegant dress in the world, armani ballgown (the best kind),

No comments:

Post a Comment