Monday, February 21, 2011

NEWS

Just got my new Vogue, with Miss Lady Gaga on the cover and yes, I know that is old news. What is news is  Gisele's new campaign for H&M! (Gorgeous!)


The dress is $19.99, wonder how much they paid her though? Seriously though, gorgeous 30's/90's summer dress vibe going on.


Next up is Jimmy Choo's new ads:


Spring/Summer 11   Spring/Summer 11
Wow....they really REALLY look familiar...I know I've seen this somewhere before... You better know after this next picture:
Spring/Summer 11

Almost EXACT copy of Guy Bourdin's photo:


Don't get me wrong, I like the ads. I really like Guy Bourdin. I LOVE Jimmy Choo. It works.


Photos: Gisele, jimmy choo ads, & guy bourdin original

P.S. I apologize for the bright font; it was 12 degrees in Nebraska today & I'm oh so ready for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. So hot dresses it is! I love the summer dress and the white one. So attractive and fashionable . I love fashionable summer dress. And the stars choices. I love to see the stars fashionable dress.Thank you very much for your post...

    ReplyDelete