Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memorial day


yesterday was my first official day in new york. i woke up, ate breakfast in my apartment complex and hit the pavement. i started on 34 & 7th avenue, because i now live on 34 & 9th avenue! I went to a few H&M's and Sephora and went into ZARA (loved everything!) then i went to my FAVORITE macaron store in NYC up on 59 st. and got some macarons and an apple and went to central park for lunch. walked ALL over the park and then went shopping at a few more stores. stopped at a Brazilian restaurant for dinner came back took a shower and passed out. all in all a fantastic day! heres a few pictures:

view from my window
view from my apartments roof garden
view from my apartments roof garden
my room
my room

Bryant park
west side
central park & the plaza

central park & the plaza
central park
central park
central park
central park
the boathouse restaurant! possibly my favorite place
central park
central park

dinner + margarita!
view from my apartment roof
sunset over the hudson

apartment roof

I LOVE IT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment